VIP Limo was established in 1991 with one limousine and a simple, yet powerful mission: “To set a new standard for limousine service by consistently exceeding the expectations of our customers while providing elegant, convenient and safe transportation.”
In the past decade, VIP Limo has made a commitment to impeccable limousine service and safety focusing on each of our client’s unique needs and requirements and, in doing so, has built a name for itself that has become synonymous with service excellence.
Charles ” Chuck” Cotton, a seasoned businessman, started the company in 1991 with one older limo working from the home with sales of $35,000 the first year. Over 20 years later his operation has expanded to over 36 vehicles and a multi-million dollar company with offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Norman. Clearly, the market leader in the state, he has recently launched LIMOPRENEUR, a new national company who offers a limo home based business opportunities for families to earn extra income.
Awards for VIP Limo
- “THE BEST OF THE BEST” Award by Oklahoma Magazine for 14 consecutive years
- Named Absolute Best of Tulsa 2012 for limousine service by Urban Tulsa Weekly voters
- Named “Oklahoma’s Largest Limousine Service 2001, 2002 & 2005″ by Limousine and Chauffeur Magazine
- National recognition award for community service presented at Las Vegas National Convention
- Named “Top 10 Most Innovative Coach Operators 2002″ by Metro Magazine
- National Limousine Association (NLA) member
- QVC and CMC certified limousines